HEALTH & SAFETY ALERT
Protocol & Resources
Updated: May 27th, 12pm
Providing safe and clean environments for our clients and crew is always our top priority. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, and want you to feel at ease when in our care.
Our operations team continues to adhere to state, local, and property specific guidelines, remaining diligent with the following measures:
- We are and will continue to use professional-grade cleaning products to sterilize surfaces inside and outside of our apartments. We require the use of EPA approved disinfectant products at turnovers and during housekeepings to sterilize.
- Our team continues to practice social distancing and wear PPE inside resident homes when completing maintenance visits, housekeeping, turnovers, cleaning of common areas, and in our warehouses to mitigate exposure.
- Cleaning common areas and high touch surfaces regularly.
- Supporting efforts to ensure team members are vaccinated.
Arrival Process Guidelines
- Where possible, contactless access is provided. (Varies by property and location.)
- All keys and access devices are sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- We provide hand soap for guests upon move-in.
- Property partners have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols in common areas.
How to schedule Housekeeping:
Our team will work with you to set up all housekeeping needs within your booking process. However, if you'd like to schedule housekeeping after booking, here's the breakdown:
- Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule service
- Please give us 72 hours notice to make sure we can accommodate your housekeeping needs based on our schedule.
- You will receive a confirmation email and reminder with further instruction.
Please Note: While our team members will be wearing proper PPE, we ask that social distancing is practiced during your scheduled cleaning.
- Housekeeping services are fully restored.
- Housekeeping will continue to be completed in two (2) hour increments on specific days of the week, based on the property in which you live. Housekeeping services will be available Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am- 5pm.
Please Note: While residents and pets are permitted to be home during scheduled cleanings, we ask that social distancing is practiced.
COMPASS CLEANING 2.0
Our housekeeping teams are trained in the use of EPA approved disinfectant in our apartments. They have also been educated on the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (ie. masks and gloves). Proper infection prevention, control protocols, and screening methods are being practiced to ensure and monitor employee health.
Multi-Point Apartment Cleaning Process
- CDC/EPA approved disinfectants are used to clean all apartments and common areas including our staff offices and vehicles.
- Cleaning and inspection staff wear PPE supplies in all apartments, work spaces, and common areas within buildings.
- All apartment surfaces are sanitized and disinfected by our cleaning team using CDC/EPA approved products.
(Cleaning includes commonly touched areas like door handles, appliance handles, TV remotes, etc.)
- Dishes, pots, pans, glasses, small appliances, and kitchen utensils are sanitized in the dishwasher.
- Apartment appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher) are sanitized both inside and out.
We continue encourage both our clients and our staff to:
- Practice respiratory etiquette
- Know the signs and symptoms
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Consult your personal health care provider if you have questions or concerns about your illness
We strive to create healthy and comfortable environments for both our residents and our crew. Kindly communicate with our guest services team should you fall ill, so we can properly reschedule our visit to your home.Reach our team at (866) 671-1212 or email@example.com